- An ancient route between the Atlantique and the Mediterranean, this low-lying region with Carcassonne as its main city, is known world-wide for its exceptionnal Cité architecture and the monuments of the lower town. The montagne Noire is the Meridional balcony of the Cevennes with the Pic of Nore rising to 1210m, this is a country of majestic forest and lakes, sheltering feodal castles (Lastours and Saissac) and remarkable underground caves (Cabrespine and Limousis).
- Visit of Carcassonne, the city with the double classification at the Mondial inheritance, its incredible city and its Médiéval houses.
- Montolieu: the village of the book and its secondhand booksellers, its artisants of art. Flaner in its lanes and outward journey of discovered in discovery.
- Visit of Château de Saissac, vestige of
Catharisme: within the black mountain.
- Visit of 4 Châteaux de Lastours and its animations in estival period.
- Visit of l'Abbaye de Saint Papoul in Lauragais.
- And the astonishing visit of Rennes le Châteauand its mysteries